Saturday, June 12, 2010

Working Man

Wow, a whole lot of posts yesterday. That's the way, isn't it? First structure your thoughts, make a plan and then get going.

I didn't do a whole lot of actual work yesterday though, because I had to further refine my thoughts first. But no more excuses! Work begins today!

Oh and btw.: I won't be advertising this blog largely. Even though I can use any support I can get, the stuff I write here is rather personal and even though I feel proud of trying to change all this, my mistakes and the downright bad things about me and my life are something I am ashamed of. Maybe this will change to a point where I can say "Yes, I made mistakes, but I don't care if you know about them because then you will also know what I overcame / have to overcome." Since I'm posting this publicly, I guess subconsciously I want everyone to know. I'm not sure. Might put up a link on the old DZA blog. Those few that visited it regularly were largely not my rl friends, so it's less embarrassing as a start.

However, if anyone should really find his way here, I am happy over supportive words, ideas, tips and tricks or whatever you want to drop in the comments, so I know I'm not going to be alone on my way through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment