Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Do You Do For Money, Honey

Monetary problems were worse than they are now, but I'm not fully out, so let's talk about it. My old freelancing jobs kinda dryed up in the past months (more on that when I talk about work). Since I didn't have a job to bring in enough money until recently, I piled up a small amount of debts. Something I'm really ashamed off. I hate owing people money. Worse so when it's people I know.

So here's a list:
  • Small amount to a company.
  • A bigger amount to my driving school.
  • A bigger amount to my dad.
  • A bigger amount to my best friend.
Even though I'd like to do it the other way around I have to pay the commercial debts first and I started with it just today. As a matter of fact, the first two debts are paid and a thing of the past. Leaves my dad & best friend. I won't be able to pay out either this month and I told them both about it. Keeping in contact about it is the least I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment